Friday, April 8, 2011

Dreaming Dexter

Subliminal messages are everywhere, intentional or unintentional in meaning our brains pick something up from everything. My boyfriend is currently having me watch Dexter (neurotic vigilante serial-killer series) Which is a damn good show but has apparently been giving me some pretty f-ed up dreams, I say apparently because I can hardly ever remember my dreams. They say that within 10 minutes of waking we forget 50% of what we retained while asleep and 80% is gone after 15 minutes.
One of the most entertaining subliminal messages to me are cigarettes in movies. Have you ever noticed when you are in a room with smokers, whenever somebody on t.v. lights up every smoker in the room does the same. It's like domino's bic style, an addiction switch in our minds. What subliminal messages do you notice, which do you respond too?

No comments:

Post a Comment